ElaSkin® Isopropyl Alcohol Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer (2 Units Pk) is produced according to the recently issued U.S. FDA special guidance on alcohol-based hand sanitizer products. It is a colorless sprayable antiseptic solution that helps to protect you and your loved ones' health by killing germs on hands and surfaces.
The product is made of United States Pharmacopeia (USP) grade ingredients and manufactured in a cGMP compliant facility located in the State of Pennsylvania. Unlike some other gel-like hand sanitizer solutions in the market, ElaSkin® Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer is a colorless solution containing 75% antiseptic agent. It is convenient to carry around with you and is easy to spray on hands or surfaces.
Check ElaSkin Sprayable Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer at youtube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZZDVtD5UOA
- 2 Pk - 2 Product Units, Mist sprayer or Mini trigger sprayer. Packaging may vary.
- protects against 99.99% of germs and bacteria.
- Active ingredients: Isopropyl alcohol 75% v/v
- Fast-evaporating and non-sticky formula
- Easy to carry around and convenient to spay on your hands or surfaces. Perfect for on-the-go hygiene
- cGMP-Compliant production
Use:Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
- Place enough products on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
External use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame. Don't use in children less than 2 months of age. Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.